Our main services
Looking to buy property in Spain?
Our team at G-Estate is here to guide you through the process. Here are the steps we follow to ensure a smooth buying experience:
- Understand the process: Before we start the property search, we'll make sure you understand the buying process and associated costs.
- Compile a property portfolio: We'll create a portfolio of properties that match your needs, requirements, and purpose of purchase.
- Schedule viewings: Our team will schedule viewings of the best-fit properties to help you make an informed decision.
- Conduct legal checks: Our trusted legal partners will conduct a comprehensive legal check of the property and seller to ensure a smooth buying process.
- Obtain NIE and bank account: We'll assist you in obtaining your NIE and opening a bank account to facilitate the purchase.
- Sign deposit contract: Once the property has been given the green light by our legal team, you'll sign a reservation contract and reserve the property.
- Sign purchase contract: You'll sign the purchase contract before a notary and pay the agreed instalment or full price.
- Register the property: Our team will handle the property registration process to ensure everything is in order.
- Enjoy your new Spanish dwelling: Congratulations on your new home in Spain!
Ready to start the process? Contact us today and let us know what you’re looking for. LET´S TALK
Economist, expert in international investments and fiscal issues. With a broad experience in several continents of different business culture and financial attitude, he manages our European agent and client network. With a fluent English, Spanish, Hungarian, German and Portuguese, in GUA Property he ensures that our old and new clients take the most out of their investments and find their long-yearned dream home on the Mediterranean.View profile
UK Regional Manager
Steve has been involved in the Spanish property market for more than 30 years and has experienced the highs and lows of the boom and bust extremes.View profile
China Regional Manager
After having obtained her MA degrees at the University of Alicante (Spain) and the University of International Studies of Xi’an(China), she was in charge of business development and client management of Chinese customers in the field of marble export to the Asiatic continent. She has deepened her experience in the Chinese market and her knowledge in the real estate industry during her several years of work at a real estate developer in Alicante. In GUA Property she oversees the business development in China by guiding and advising our company in that market and business culture which are so different from the European ones.View profile
DACH Regional Manager
After 23 successful years as a police officer in the Austrian civil service, Michael decided to discover something new and completed an apprenticeship as a real estate agent in Bavaria, Germany.View profile
An architect accredited by the French government with two decades of expertise in crafting exclusive private hotels and luxurious villas throughout Paris, as well as overseeing prestigious hotel ventures across North Africa and the Middle East. Possessing an unparalleled proficiency in guiding and optimizing living spaces and their configurations, Mohammed spearheads our services for French and Arabic-speaking clientele, offering unparalleled advisory and support.View profile
Unlock the financial potential of your second home!
In collaboration with Moonkey, we manage the rental of your second home when you cannot do it.
Maximization of performance thanks to an adequate pricing strategy.
Maximized exposure on top holiday rental channels such as Airbnb and Booking.
If something breaks or stops working, we manage its maintenance without additional management costs.
Your second home in safe hands
How does it work?
You tell us all about your second home in Costa Blanca.
From there we will quickly help you prepare to start receiving your first guests and will create your spotless ads in several languages on the most popular vacational rental platforms, such as Airbnb and HomeAway.
Your reservations start coming through
We will manage the communication with your guests, make sure that everything is ready for their check-in and will welcome them in person. We will also take care of solving maintenance problems if they arise.
You start receiving your rent!
We will charge you our commission automatically a few days after you receive the rent.
All made with love for your guests
Your stand-out listings
We create your stand-out listings across the most popular channels, complete with professional photography and copywrite in 3 languages (English, French and Spanish).
Superior guest hospitality
We are available 24/7 for your guests, making sure every stay is a wonderful experience.
Superior housekeeping and linen
We make sure that your guests find your home, your bed and bath linen impeccable.
We track all maintenance issues and advise you on how to fix them.
In person guest verification checks
We manage all guest bookings and communication, including in-person government ID checks to ensure only the nicests of guests stay at your home.
Optimal price management
Regular pricing review for revenue maximization.
Interested? LET´S TALK
Our legal partner, Pellicer & Heredia is a leading name in the Spanish legal services market, particularly in the field of Real Estate Law.
With over 15 years of experience, their team of experts specializes in sales and acquisitions, leases, development and construction contracts, and real estate financing. They ensure due diligence, check all paperwork, and investigate payment statuses to provide our clients with total customer satisfaction. As a multidisciplinary firm, they also offer advice on tax planning, inheritance, and wealth tax.
- Planning infractions
- Charges on property
- Debts towards community
- Square meter check on cadastral plan and in registry
- Bank Guarantee in place
- Water and electricity bulletins
- Habitation Certificate or Second Occupancy License
Leave it with professionals. LET´S TALK
Looking to transform your home into a dream space that reflects your unique style?
Look no further than our interior design services!
Trust us to bring your vision to life and create a space that you’ll love to call home.
- Personalized interior design services for your dream space
- Range of services available for any project
- Extensive selection of furniture, decor, and lighting from top suppliers
- Experienced team creates vision within your budget
- Collaborate with architects and builders for a seamless process
- Personalized attention to detail with meetings at our studio or your home
Mike van Emmerik, a real estate and interior design enthusiast from Holland, has combined his passions to create the concept Sublime. This concept helps people see the potential in properties on the market, by offering personalized renovation and decoration services. As an executive in the international service industry, Mike’s hallmark qualities of obsessive attention to customer service, quality, and organization are reflected in Sublime’s network of carefully chosen interior designers.
Whether you’re looking to renovate or decorate your home, Sublime offers expertise in all areas. Mike’s experience in carrying out projects in the Netherlands, Florida, and Spain has helped him shape the Sublime concept into the ultimate real estate and interior design solution.
If you’re interested in learning more about Mike’s projects or the Sublime concept to create your unique space. LET´S TALK
We put together our know-how with that of our international partners, giving our clients the satisfaction of a local and personalized service both in Spain and in their home-country.
For the safety of our partners and clients, we only work with the prominent developers of the region, who have survived the crisis of 2008-2013. Their 30-50-year experience gives us a peace of mind when serving our customers in a professional way.